主題

帖子

積分

管理員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-7-6 15:54:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
不少雅思虑生在备考作文这一部门时都想看一些雅思测验写作范文,新东方网特为大师采集收拾了雅思写作高文文考官范文:独自进修。当真研读必定的雅思测验写作范文及作文模板可以帮忙咱们查验本身的写作程度,并能很好祛濕排毒茶,地吸取和利用优异范文里的优异内容。

Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience.

Compare the advantages of these two different ways of learning about life. Which do you think is preferable?

Model Answer:

From my everyday experience and observation I can stand that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. However, some people think that it is wiser to learn about life through listening to the advice of family and friends. It does not mean I totally disagree with this way of learning. Moreover, I think that it is wise for a person to take an intermediate position because each of these ways has its own advantages. Bellow I will give my reasons to support my point of view.

From the one side, learning through one's personal experience brings many benefits. First of all, scientists say that personal experience has greater impact on a person. I have to agree with this. Take for example children. They will not believe their parents that something can hurt them until they try it and make sure in it. Furthermore, most likely they will remember this experience longer. Second of all, people learn how to analyze their mistakes, make conclusions and next time try to avoid them. So, I think it is a great experience that makes people stronger, more self-confident and persistent. They gain more knowledge and experience that will be very helpful and valuable in the future.

From the other side, listening to the advice of family and friends brings many benefits too. Parents with great patience pass down their knowledge and experience to their children. They teach them all they know and they want their children do not make the same mistakes. In addition to those practical benefits, learning from someone's advice is painless. For example, parents nowadays very often talk to their children about drugs. I think it is a great example when one should not try drugs in order to gain new experience. I think it is a case when children must trust their parents.

To sum up, I think it is wise to combine both of these ways to learn a隱適美, nd try to analyze personal mistakes as well as not personal. I think together they can greatly simplify one's life and make the way to success shorter.

以上就是新东方网为大师采集收拾的雅思测验写作范文,大师可以好好研读一下哦!

编纂举荐:  

雅思白话变题期技能  

新东方雅思写作语料库  

雅思白话高频语料库  

雅思测验内容分项详解  

雅思作文七分并不是遥不成及  

更多内容请存眷新东方网雅思频道,也可扫码存眷咱们的微信大众账号或加QQ群168861834。
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|台灣家教資訊論壇  

高雄當舖, 台北網頁設計, 堆高機, 空壓機, 飲水機翻譯社美白針, 廚具工廠系統櫃系統傢俱屏東借錢房屋二胎新店汽車借款白內障近視雷射漁船借貸, 當舖, 汽車借款, 信用卡換現金保麗龍字, 邱大睿, 沙發床墊, 獨立筒沙發, 貓抓皮沙發, 刷卡換現, 不舉怎麼辦, 陽痿要吃什麼, 杏仁酸, 隆乳, 滑鼠墊, 植牙, 痛風治療, 膝關節痛治療, 堆高機, 杯套, 支票借款, 呼吸照護, 汐止汽車借款, 沙發修理, 汽機車借款, 北京賽車, 幸運飛艇, 瘦臉, 未上市, 搬家公司, 台中搬家, 台北機車借錢, 醫美整形, 消脂針, 捕魚機遊戲, 九州娛樂app, leo官網, LEO娛樂, 台北當舖, 內湖商辦, 老虎機, 未上市日本藥品推薦酵素產品, 封口機沙發工廠, 貓抓布沙發, 沙發, leo娛樂, 中華職棒ptt, hoya, 三重當舖網球直播, 百家樂教學, 百家樂賺錢, 百家樂預測, 唇膏推薦, 腦鳴治療, 治療膽結石, 空壓機內湖廠辦, 內科近捷運辦公室, 永和借錢, 真人百家樂

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 16:23 , Processed in 0.166156 second(s), 4 queries , File On.