台灣家教資訊論壇

標題: 看图学习英语介词 [打印本頁]

作者: admin    時間: 2019-7-5 19:30
標題: 看图学习英语介词
Prepositions of Place Vocabulary 地址辞汇的介词

List of Prepositions of Position and Place 位置和地址的介词列表

In – My parents live in New Zealand now. 在 - 我的怙恃如今住在新西兰。On – The town is right on the border. 开 - 镇就在边陲。Under – We slept under the open sky. 下 - 咱们睡在空阔的天空下。Next to – The hotel is situated next to the lively bustling port. 阁下 - 旅店邻接热烈的富贵口岸。Between – There is a gulf between the two cities. 之间 - 两个都会之间存在边界。百家樂公式,Among – I enjoy being among my friends. 此中 - 我喜好和朋侪在一块儿。In front of – They massed in front of the city hall. 在前面 - 他们汇集在市政厅前面。Behind – The horse fell behind in the race. 后进 - 这匹马在角逐中后进。Above – Our friends in the apartment above us are really noisy. 上面 - 咱们上面的公寓里的朋侪真的很淚溝,吵。Below – He dived below the surface of the water. 下面 - 他潜入水面如下。Near – There is a bush near the school playground. 四周 - 黉舍操场四周有灌木丛。Far from – The children don’t go far from home. 阔别 - 孩子离家不远。At – I was waiting at the bus stop. 在 - 我在大众汽车站等待。

List of Prepositions of Place | Picture 1 地址|图片的介词列表

Prepositions of Place Vocabulary | Picture 2 地址辞汇的介词|图片2

Prepositions of Movement 活动的介词

Vocabulary: Prepositions of Movement 辞汇:活动的介词

List of Prepositions of Movement活动介词列表

Down – It’s easier to run down the hill than go up. 向下 - 比起上山更易跑下山。Up – She doesn’t like riding her bike up these hills. 上 - 她不喜好骑自行车上山。Out of – He jumped out of the window. 出 - 他跳出了窗外。Into – Don’t put new wine into old bottles. 进入 - 不要将新酒放入旧瓶中。Toward – She was carrying a suitcase and walking towards. 往 - 她带着一个手提箱走向。Away – Dinah was crying as she drove slowly away. 分开 - 黛娜在她渐渐开走的时辰哭了起来。Past – You drive past the stadium on your way to work, don’t you? 曩昔 - 你在上班途中颠末运动场,不是吗?Over – The hotel is over the bridge. 上 - 旅店在桥上。Onto – I slipped as I stepped onto the platform. 上 - 当我踏上平台时,我滑倒了。Off – I must be off now. 关 - 我如今必需分开。Around – Her hair whipped around her face in the wind. 四周 - 她的头发在风中甩着她的脸。Under – The pen fell under the desk. 下 - 笔落在桌子下面。Along – We went for a walk along the beach at twilight. 沿着 - 咱们在薄暮时分沿着海滩溜达。Across – The boys swam across the lake. 对面 - 男孩们游过湖面。Through – The Charles River flows through Boston. 经由过程 - 查尔斯河道经波士顿。

Prepositions of Movement Vocabulary | Picture 动作辞汇的介词|图片

歡迎光臨 台灣家教資訊論壇 (https://tutorbec.com.tw/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3