主題

帖子

積分

管理員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-7-6 12:35:46 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
雅思白话里“想学的说话”就是个套路!永久从那几个方面来阐明来由准不会犯错,比方,想去体验阿谁国度的民族风情和汗青文化,想跟偶像用Ta的母语对话,想去本地的公司事情,想去阿谁国度观光或糊口,等等。

以是容不易说到两分钟,就看你选择哪一个国度。不必定非要对阿谁国度超等认识,略知外相便可以搞定这个话题啦!

Describe a language you want to learn (not English)       

I really want to learn Spanish, and here are some reasons.

First of all, I’m a huge fan of Spanish culture, like the history, the unique architecture, art galleries, and things like that. Once, I visited a church in Spain, and I was impressed by the spectacular design, you know, the windows made of stained glass and stuff.

I believe that a language can reflect a nation’s culture, so I guess, if I could master Spanish, I would be able to have a better understanding of why Spanish people are so passionate and enthusiastic all the time.
玩運彩,
Besides, I’m so into football, and Spain has one of the best professional football clubs in the world. And my idol is Messi. I’ve always dreamed about meeting him in person and telling him how amazing I think he is. And it would be better if I could tell him this in Spanish.

Plus, I strongly believe that having a good co妹妹and of Spanish could give me an advantage over others when I’m applying for a job. My dream is to work in Zara, which is a popular fashion company in Spain. So you see, if I could speak Spanish fluently, I’ll have a better chance of getting this job.

说话点解析:

spectacular = very impressive = breathtaking比方:

spectacular scenery

He scored a spectacular goal.

It was a spectacular achievement on their part.

a spectacular display of fireworks

stained glass = pieces of coloured glass that are put together to make windows, especially in churches

master = to learn or understand something completely比方:

to master new skills/ techniques

French was a language he had never mastered.

co妹妹and = your knowledge of something; your ability to do or use something, especially a language比方:

Applicants will be expected to have (a) good co妹妹and of English.

作者简介:

朱博,新东方吉林黉舍雅思白话美男讲师,结业于985院校大连理工大学,硕士保送一等奖学金。在校时代曾游学美国,任出书社英语出书中间校订四年,事情严谨,活跃开畅,让大师快活的进修英语。

编纂举荐:  

雅思白话变题期技能  

新东方雅思写作语料库  

雅思白话高频语料库  

雅思测验内容分项详解  

雅思作文七分并不是遥不成及
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|台灣家教資訊論壇  

高雄當舖, 台北網頁設計, 堆高機, 空壓機, 飲水機翻譯社美白針, 廚具工廠系統櫃系統傢俱屏東借錢房屋二胎新店汽車借款白內障近視雷射漁船借貸, 當舖, 汽車借款, 信用卡換現金保麗龍字, 邱大睿, 沙發床墊, 獨立筒沙發, 貓抓皮沙發, 刷卡換現, 不舉怎麼辦, 陽痿要吃什麼, 杏仁酸, 隆乳, 滑鼠墊, 植牙, 痛風治療, 膝關節痛治療, 堆高機, 杯套, 支票借款, 呼吸照護, 汐止汽車借款, 沙發修理, 汽機車借款, 北京賽車, 幸運飛艇, 瘦臉, 未上市, 搬家公司, 台中搬家, 台北機車借錢, 醫美整形, 消脂針, 捕魚機遊戲, 九州娛樂app, leo官網, LEO娛樂, 台北當舖, 內湖商辦, 老虎機, 未上市日本藥品推薦酵素產品, 封口機沙發工廠, 貓抓布沙發, 沙發, leo娛樂, 中華職棒ptt, hoya, 三重當舖網球直播, 百家樂教學, 百家樂賺錢, 百家樂預測, 唇膏推薦, 腦鳴治療, 治療膽結石, 空壓機內湖廠辦, 內科近捷運辦公室, 永和借錢, 真人百家樂

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:56 , Processed in 2.698702 second(s), 4 queries , File On.