積分

管理員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-7-5 19:30:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Prepositions of Place Vocabulary 地址辞汇的介词

List of Prepositions of Position and Place 位置和地址的介词列表

In – My parents live in New Zealand now. 在 - 我的怙恃如今住在新西兰。On – The town is right on the border. 开 - 镇就在边陲。Under – We slept under the open sky. 下 - 咱们睡在空阔的天空下。Next to – The hotel is situated next to the lively bustling port. 阁下 - 旅店邻接热烈的富贵口岸。Between – There is a gulf between the two cities. 之间 - 两个都会之间存在边界。百家樂公式,Among – I enjoy being among my friends. 此中 - 我喜好和朋侪在一块儿。In front of – They massed in front of the city hall. 在前面 - 他们汇集在市政厅前面。Behind – The horse fell behind in the race. 后进 - 这匹马在角逐中后进。Above – Our friends in the apartment above us are really noisy. 上面 - 咱们上面的公寓里的朋侪真的很淚溝,吵。Below – He dived below the surface of the water. 下面 - 他潜入水面如下。Near – There is a bush near the school playground. 四周 - 黉舍操场四周有灌木丛。Far from – The children don’t go far from home. 阔别 - 孩子离家不远。At – I was waiting at the bus stop. 在 - 我在大众汽车站等待。

List of Prepositions of Place | Picture 1 地址|图片的介词列表

Prepositions of Place Vocabulary | Picture 2 地址辞汇的介词|图片2

Prepositions of Movement 活动的介词

Vocabulary: Prepositions of Movement 辞汇:活动的介词

List of Prepositions of Movement活动介词列表

Down – It’s easier to run down the hill than go up. 向下 - 比起上山更易跑下山。Up – She doesn’t like riding her bike up these hills. 上 - 她不喜好骑自行车上山。Out of – He jumped out of the window. 出 - 他跳出了窗外。Into – Don’t put new wine into old bottles. 进入 - 不要将新酒放入旧瓶中。Toward – She was carrying a suitcase and walking towards. 往 - 她带着一个手提箱走向。Away – Dinah was crying as she drove slowly away. 分开 - 黛娜在她渐渐开走的时辰哭了起来。Past – You drive past the stadium on your way to work, don’t you? 曩昔 - 你在上班途中颠末运动场,不是吗?Over – The hotel is over the bridge. 上 - 旅店在桥上。Onto – I slipped as I stepped onto the platform. 上 - 当我踏上平台时,我滑倒了。Off – I must be off now. 关 - 我如今必需分开。Around – Her hair whipped around her face in the wind. 四周 - 她的头发在风中甩着她的脸。Under – The pen fell under the desk. 下 - 笔落在桌子下面。Along – We went for a walk along the beach at twilight. 沿着 - 咱们在薄暮时分沿着海滩溜达。Across – The boys swam across the lake. 对面 - 男孩们游过湖面。Through – The Charles River flows through Boston. 经由过程 - 查尔斯河道经波士顿。

Prepositions of Movement Vocabulary | Picture 动作辞汇的介词|图片
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|台灣家教資訊論壇  

高雄當舖, 台北網頁設計, 堆高機, 空壓機, 飲水機翻譯社美白針, 廚具工廠系統櫃系統傢俱屏東借錢房屋二胎新店汽車借款白內障近視雷射漁船借貸, 當舖, 汽車借款, 信用卡換現金保麗龍字, 邱大睿, 沙發床墊, 獨立筒沙發, 貓抓皮沙發, 刷卡換現, 不舉怎麼辦, 陽痿要吃什麼, 杏仁酸, 隆乳, 滑鼠墊, 植牙, 痛風治療, 膝關節痛治療, 堆高機, 杯套, 支票借款, 呼吸照護, 汐止汽車借款, 沙發修理, 汽機車借款, 北京賽車, 幸運飛艇, 瘦臉, 未上市, 搬家公司, 台中搬家, 台北機車借錢, 醫美整形, 消脂針, 捕魚機遊戲, 九州娛樂app, leo官網, LEO娛樂, 台北當舖, 內湖商辦, 老虎機, 未上市日本藥品推薦酵素產品, 封口機沙發工廠, 貓抓布沙發, 沙發, leo娛樂, 中華職棒ptt, hoya, 三重當舖網球直播, 百家樂教學, 百家樂賺錢, 百家樂預測, 唇膏推薦, 腦鳴治療, 治療膽結石, 空壓機內湖廠辦, 內科近捷運辦公室, 永和借錢, 真人百家樂

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 02:12 , Processed in 1.874772 second(s), 4 queries , File On.